How to apply for a Drive Clean Truck Voucher Request
A Vehicle Purchaser (Fleet Owner) can work with an Approved Vendor to place an order for
an Eligible Vehicle and apply for a voucher. The Approved Vendor submits the
voucher request to the Drive Clean Chicago program. Below outlines the steps on how to apply for a voucher.
Click here to view the Drive Clean Truck Eligible Vehicle List.
Click here to view the Drive Clean Truck Approved Vendors List.
Vehicle Purchasers must submit a Voucher Request through an Approved Vendor.
Voucher Request Application Process for Approved Vendors:
- Download and complete the Voucher Request Form (Excel Spreadsheet). Click here to download the Voucher Request Form.
- Submit the complete Voucher Request Form by email to the Program Administrator.
Email the Program Administrator at info@DriveCleanChicago.com.
- Once pre-approved by the Program Administrator, submit a signed Voucher Request
Vehicle Purchaser Voucher Terms and Conditions,
Vendor Voucher Terms and Conditions, and all required vehicle and sales information by email to the Program Administrator.
Contact us for questions and application support.
- Required Vehicle and Sales Information
- Vehicle Purchase Order
- Vehicle Expected Delivery Date
- Vehicle Serial Number
- Proof of Vocation
- Use of Other Incentive Funds